10/27/13

What to expect...


    No, my first post isn't a pregnancy announcement. If you happened to stumble upon this blog and aren't directly related to me, this is a cliff notes guide to help you decide whether to come back or not.

First of all, WELCOME!

Now let's jump right in...

K, so, what to expect:

+Babies and all things related. Mostly because I have two of the cutest in the universe, I have a certificate to prove it. I won't show you though, not the bragging type.

+Ramblings, I'm a SAHM (stay at home Mom) which means I only talk to my kids all day, so this is an opportunity for fake, one sided conversation (I'll take what I can get).  

+Picture Dump of the babies, our adventures, day to day life, etc. I fully expect only the Grandparents will read here so this is to keep them updated.

So the other side,

What NOT to expect:

+Anything Deep, I am not a serious person, unless I absolutely have to be and this blog is serving as our family diary so it'll be light and fluffy.

+Real Time Posting, I got into this late in the game so I'll be posting trips/adventures/life events from weeks, heck, months ago. Deal?

+Quality Photos Schmancy camera? Don't have one. All of our pictures are taken with my phone (I know, I know) AND it's an android. So they'll be blurry/grainy/dark/all of the above, but of the babies, so you can look past that, right new friends?

That's it, take it or leave it....but please take it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!