11/15/13

Hanson




MMMbop, yeah I saw Hanson in concert last night. It was incredible and embarrassing all at the same time. I now understand how all those 1D fan girls feel, teenage Carla's dreams came true.

Surprisingly, I learned a few things from that concert:

+ the Hanson brothers are very awkward when they aren't singing

+ they haven't aged? Tell me your secrets Hanson

+ they kept making music after I stopped listening, in high school, not that I thought they'd stop because I moved on, but still....six albums!?

+ their fans (excluding me, of course) are absolutely nuts. Rush the stage, dance wildly in the aisles, sing at the top of their lungs, nuts. One  girl woman screamed "I'm going to cry!" Yes, alright Dear, get a hold of yourself

+ most people are willing to stand in front of a band and watch a concert through their phone screens, amazing!

Seriously though, they're really great in person, and did my old soul some good to get out with a girlfriend and stay up past 9 p.m. even if I did fall asleep during the opening act. In my defense, he had a soothing voice, sang slow songs and the lights were out. Basically lulled me to sleep. I don't even remember his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!