12/13/13

A Letter to Santa

I helped Max write a letter to Santa on behalf of he and Ellie. He was so sweet, dictating exactly what he wanted me to write, reading it back to him as he nodded his head in approval. He drew a picture to include but it was for Santa's eyes only. We addressed it to the North Pole, and Max assured me that the elves would deliver it directly to Santa.


In case you can't read my chicken scratch,

"Dear Santa,

My name is Max, I am almost 4 years old. I have a little sister named Eloise. We have both been very good this year. 

My favorite reindeer is Rudolph, Eloise's is Comet. I like Star Wars, do you have a favorite character?

For Christmas this year, I would like a web shooter, just like Spiderman. Eloise would like mittens and a hat.

Mommy is going to help us bake cookies for you. There will be milk, if you're thirsty.

Merry Christmas Santa

Love

Max & Eloise Brown"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!