1/1/14

Happy New Year


Image via

Wahoo! We made it through another year. It was a fantastic one, personally speaking. Sure, Matt worked away for most of it and the littles are at that age, but still pretty awesome. Ellie turned one, Max can write his name, Matt's learning fiddle and I'm lucky to have them all.

We had a babysitter (thanks Gram!) so we celebrated, sans babies, with friends. The best kind of celebration, chinese food, wine and movies. The trifecta of New Years, round these parts. It was so refreshing to be out, just the two of us, to ring in a new year. First time in... four years? Not that we didn't miss the littles, I obsessively checked my phone every ten minutes until we came home. It's good to have a few moments here and there though, just us. I'm looking forward to a million more moments like those and two million more with the babes, this year.

Here's to 2014, bring it on, I'm ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!