11/4/13

Birthday Weekend

We went to my in-laws to celebrate Matts birthday this weekend, he'd been working in the area all week and had no idea we were coming. It was a nice surprise since all he'd asked for were his kids for his birthday. We drove down the night before and were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for him when he got in from work, I wish I had taken a picture of his reaction when he saw us!

He and I took advantage of the babysitter offers from his (five!) sisters and went out for dinner that night. The next day, on his actually birthday, he had to work but that gave me, his sisters and his Mom time to get everything ready for the traditional Brown family birthday feast.

Best part of the night, when Matt opened the gift from his parents.....




Happy birthday Matty, we're pretty crazy about you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!