1/13/14

Our Weekend 006

This weekend marked a milestone for our Goose. He went to a friend's birthday party. We only know childless couples here in the city, and since Max isn't in daycare or anything of the sort, he really only has one friend. Sad, I know. It's something I always feel guilty about. Especially when I'm trying to plan a birthday party for him, with 12 adults and one kid, besides his sister. Poor guy. But anyway, he was SO excited for this party, even if he did have to take Ellie and I with him. He picked out a gift, talked ad nauseum about what you do at parties and made the card himself.

We never get a chance to dress the babes up and take pictures for any reason other than our own entertainment so this was kind of nice.


In non-little related news, I finally went to the Forever 21 that opened here months ago. And, Holy Hannah, it's just as intimidating as I thought it would be. I get the vapours just online shopping there, in store it's a whole other experience. It's not as other-worldly as Holister with their dark, loud stores pumped full of musk and patchouli, but it's something. I did take home a shrug, giant scarf and really cute earrings thanks to a gift card from Christmas.



Besides the shopping, I got to have a whole baby free afternoon with the best friend a girl could ask for. Shopping, coffee and silly good conversation, I am now ready for birthday week.


P.S.
Some outtakes of the babes after the jump...







Ellie decided she was done, I have a 100 more of just Max making this exact same face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!