2/7/14

T.G.I.F.

Its Friday, which means absolutely nothing to a SAHM. Well it means absolutely nothing to me. We don't have school or classes or pressing matters to attend to throughout the week, so everyday really bleeds together. I'm lucky if I know what day it is, ever. Regardless, it IS Friday which is exciting for most people.

This has been the WORST week. Ever. Period. No contest. It has drained the life out of me. A random, inexplicable illness has taken hold of my house that makes my kids whiney and unable to hear me. Or they've become possessed. Same difference.

Even though Friday is no different than any other day of the week to us, I'm glad it's here because it means I've survived this week from Hell and can try again on Monday, when Matt gets back. If I'm not shaking in a corner by the time he gets here.

In lighter news, look how cute my demon children were for about a minute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!