2/5/14

Almost friends

Folks, my kids are friends, kinda, almost. The haven't really showed much interest in each other before this without me forcing them upon one another while screaming "you love each other!" like a crazy person.

There was the fascination Max had with new baby Ellie when we first brought her home but that only lasted three seconds and then he was over it. E always follows Max around, imitating him, like a younger sibling ought to. But, they were never really friends, which had bothered me a bit, because duh, built in friend guys, utilize the convenience. But more and more, I'm noticing them hanging out together, playing or chasing each other. I love every minute of it. Even if it only lasts for a minute.

The other day while I was vacuuming, I rolled up their play matt, tossed it to the side and kept going. They had turned it into a bed and when I finally turned the vacuum off, I heard giggles coming from the living room.

This is what I found, two friends playing.


in co-ordinating Mickey/Minnie Mouse jams, for good measure



I hummed the theme song from "Friends" the entire time I wrote this post. You're welcome for not just typing it out and calling it a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!