2/3/14

Our Weekend 009

It's finally February. January is always rough, the decorations from Christmas are gone and the weather is less than stellar. But then February arrives, and while it's still cold and nothing of note happens in this month, at least it's short. So there's that.

We spent last week and most of our weekend organizing, cleaning and going to job interviews (if you're Matt). It was a whirlwind five days home for Matt and we didn't really get to enjoy it very much.

Our new to us cabinets arrived on Friday thanks to Matt and the lovely people who sold them to us. Four in total and they're pretty much perfect. In every way. They are big and roomy, mid century, walnut, German made and dreamy. They're arrival prompted me to re-organize everything in my house to justify having them and giving them a purpose besides being beautiful. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had that problem?

featuring a rare appearance from Penny cat.
We did have dinner with friends on Friday, they brought Chinese takeout because they're the best, is why. And we went to playgroup at the library, but other than that the last five days have been a blur. I think. I'm not sure of anything anymore, my brain is mush.

Sunday we had planned on having a Superbowl party but then half of our party had to cancel - you were missed friends! - so it ended up being us and Katie (hetero-life mate extrordinaire). It was a lot of fun despite it being not really a party and more three adults eating way too much junk food while one enjoyed the game... me. And, then Denver lost immediately, so.

Oh, and the babies watch me do yoga from time to time and have picked up on it.


Max is crazy flexible...

I have big news I'd like to share soon(ish) but for now that's it. Cliffhanger! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!