4/7/14

Happy Birthday to Me

Interrupting weekly weekend recap for a special announcement, today is my birthday!


We celebrated last night with a couple of friends, the babes and some ice cream cake. And, I got to open my presents early. We just got new dining chairs and it kind of kicked me into gear about re-staining our kitchen table, so Matt and the babes got me all the supplies to do it. No more excuses, kind of a brilliant/passive aggressive gift. Happy birthday, indeed.

the munchkins were SO excited to give me my presents




Woke up to actual Spring temperatures so thanks for the B-Day gift Mother Nature. We're getting out today to enjoy the sun and I'm not cooking a thing all day. This is going to be a good day, based solely on those two things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!