1/27/14

Our Weekend 008

You guys can just skip this post, because we did bupkiss all weekend. There was nothing happening to attend, no pressing matters, no errands to run, nada.

We got outside for a little bit, these babies are so spoiled when it comes to winter. We don't have a yard and the playgrounds near by have been covered in snow for weeks so they haven't really had a chance to get out and play in the white stuff. So, when they do, oh boy, it's hilarious. Max just wants to hit people with snowballs and E's confused by the whole concept. She does't understand why we're standing around in the cold. She's a smart lady.

Lil snow bunnies
and that pink nose, I mean...
yes, we're playing in a bus shelter. city kids.
We baked lots of banana bread and made some "Welcome Home" cookies for Daddy (not a type of cookie, just what we call whatever cookies we make before Matt comes home).

You're welcome, Matt :)

I spent most of the weekend playing email tag with people from Kijiji. I bought some new cabinet type things, that aren't here yet and we needed to make room for them all, four in total. Cue me selling all of our belongings on Kijiji. We had been meaning to get rid of these things anyway, so this was the kick in the pants we I needed to just do it already. I sold all three pieces over the weekend, so I may have a future in sales... if I can do it in my jams via email. Or not.

Anywho, that was our weekend, still with me? Just as bored as we were? Thought so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please, my Mum reads this!